All Northwave’s winter cycling shoes are designed and made to offer maximum protection against the weather, without comprising breathability or efficiency of movement, and the Fahrenheit Arctic GTX is no different using Gore-Tex technology and Northwave’s excellent innovation to provide a top quality winter boot for extreme winter weather conditions.
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole for increased stiffness when pedalling
- Thermowelded upper without stitching providing superb comfort
- Gore-Tex® Koala membrane is top of the range and superb for insulation and protection from the rain
- Speed Lace System + Power Strap closure for a secure fit
- SPD-SL Cleat system
- Temperature range: -25°/+10° C
- Weight: 409 grams
- Gore-Tex® membrane
– Northwave is the first brand to have exclusively launched Gore-Tex® cycling shoes.
– The Gore-Tex® membrane guarantees total protection against water, wind and snow, while still delivering extreme breathability.
– Sweat is released as water vapor thereby creating an ideal microclimate inside the shoes so your feet are always warm and dry.
NRG Carbon Reinforced sole
NRG Air Carbon Reinforced provides increased stiffness thanks to the new blend of nylon reinforced with fiberglass and enriched with carbon. As with the whole road soles collection, it features the AirFlow ventilation system. Vents favour an optimal air flow in and out.
S.L closing system
The Speed Lace closing system allows a perfect sealing of the foot, while providing excellent speed and functionality: lock and release in a few gestures.
Be visable, be safe range
The “Be visible, Be safe” range is designed to ensure maximum visibility and safety for cyclists even in the trickiest conditions.
Particularly in winter when days are shorter and you’re riding in fog and rain, it’s vital for cyclists to have technical features they can count on to increase visibility: that’s why our bright fluorescent colors, strategically positioned reflective details and inserts, and the special HiViz LED device are the best solutions available.