This exclusive Fulcrum racing speed XLR 80 wheelset increase’s the cycling performance when you’re on the road. The Fulcrum XLR 80 racing speed wheelset is an abbreviation of extra light and expresses the work carried out by the Fulcrum engineers to lower the weight of the high-performing wheel. The new wheel weighs 50mm by 590g, the XLR 50mm is 557g and the XLR 80mm is 715g.
The rims of the Fulcrum racing 80 XLR is now rigid, thanks to the new design of the profile and lightened as the result of a special single milling. Fulcrum is one of the high performance wheelset companies in the world and we delighted to be working alongside with them.
The new circular section aluminium straight-head spokes enable greater and more durable tensions increasing the wheel’s performance and keeping it consistent over time.
- High profile full carbon 50mm or 80mm rims.
- Available as either standard 50mm tubular with steel bearings or XLR version in either 50mm or 80mm. The XLR version comes in standard or dark label options.
- Fulcrum Dynamic Balance in the rim: thanks to special operation of the production process the carbon fibre layup is positioned in such a way as to obtain perfect rim balance.
- Racing Speed XLR’s feature the top CULT ceramic bearings.
- The 50mm’s have 18 front radial stainless-steel spokes and 21 at the rear; the 80mm version has 16 front and 18 rear both in Fulcrum 2:1 ratio for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer to the rear wheel.
Here at Rideworld, we aim to provide our customers and clients with the very best online cycling gear to make sure that your cycling performance remains strong. For example, the Fulcrum racing speed XLR 80 wheelset is ideal for better performance when cycling on the road. For further information regarding this wheelset, feel free to email email@example.com and one of our experts will respond to message as soon as possible. As Rideworld are your online cycling store for the best quality of ride clothing.